Electro Hydrostatic Unit
The PMM-HY model innovation: the operating system of the main cylinder using a Motor-Electro hydrostatic Pump Unit (EPU). This innovative system provides these advantages:
- High precision of movements, with high flexibility and dynamic configurations to ensure maximum adaptability to the type of work to perform.
- High energy efficiency as it activated only at the time of use by the operator.
- No hydraulic control units and complex piping needed, thus overall dimensions are reduced.
- Compact design with special interface that allows direct connection to the cylinders reducing additional spaces.
- Reduced environmental and noise impact.
- Arc-welded very rigid steel structure includes the upright and the work table.
- Solid unit arc-welded upright slides on the work table runners. The main cylinder is housed on the upright sliding right and left on steel wheels.
- The structure is engineered to have maximum stiffness and minimum flexure in condition of maximum load. This ensures perfect processing operability.
- Placed on the upper part of the stanchion using two-stage pumps and the electric motor, this is the best solution for dimensions, performance and noise.
- The accumulator reduces the amount of oil used on the press.
- The cylinder has 3 down stroke speeds can be programmed and operated according to need.
- Brushless motor and the servo valve unit allow reduced consumption and the use of only the oil internal to the cylinder.
- The press is provided with Touch-screen command control and push buttons to set the work parameters and to view the positions.
- Complete and safe control of the press function and its cycles.
- The screen displays the data of the readings taken by the laser to allow the operator to intervene either in manual or automated mode whenever necessary.
- The press is provided with radio control to carry out processing in autonomy.
Oleodynamic Cylinder and Auxiliary Electric Cylinders
- Specifically engineered to meet the required use of the press.
- In addition to special care of the inner surface and the rod, the hydraulic cylinder is also provided with high quality seals to optimize sealing and friction.
- The electric cylinders allow pin point accuracy of movements.
Preset for Industry 4.0
The setup includes:
- Communication board to connect to the company network (data read/write on 2 data blocks on the PLC).
- The alarms shared are: Alarms, Counter, Pressure, Setup of recipe in Use and Pieces produced. For the PLC: Recipe selection and Counter reset.
- Block mapping and data format custom-defined during design phase.
- Prearranged for Remote Assistance: presence of a Switch to enable and disable a VPN protected line to allow connection of remote assistance to the PLC in case of need.
Should your company require different characteristics, please check all Sicmi’s straightening presses.