- The PSV press features a mobile cylinder, which, thanks to the hydroguide handwheel, moves the main cylinder. This allows working always at the centre of the cylinder axis, thus avoiding processes that might damage the press.
- The proper position and locking of the cylinder in the desired position is ensured by a purposely designed locking system.
Body of the press
- Structure in arc-welded very rigid steel. Monolithic, with mobile work table.
- The structure is engineered to have maximum stiffness and minimum flexure in condition of maximum load. This ensures perfect processing operability.
- Engineered to specifically meet the required use of the press.
- In addition to special care of the inner surface and the rod, the hydraulic cylinders feature high quality seals to optimize sealing and friction.
- Set in a cabinet located at the side of the press with all the controls on the upper part of the panel.
- Can be operated with one hand with hydroguide powered wheel according to legislation in force and all that is needed to ensure control and execution of the functions of the press in total safety.
Hydraulic Control Unit and Oleodynamic System
- Separate from the structure, usually housed laterally to the press at a short distance from it.
- Flexible and fixed fittings (mounted in compliance with EC standards) are fastened to the structure.
- Shaft anti-rotation device
- Work support surface
- Pair of V prisms
Should your company require different characteristics, please check all Sicmi’s fitting hydraulic presses.